private in-person yoga in toronto
I offer customized one-on-one private yoga classes, designed to conquer all of your questions and concerns.
Cost: $90 per one hour session in downtown Toronto.
Benefits of my private yoga sessions:
- 1 on 1 attention for students experiencing physical pain from injuries or extreme stress.
- Sensitive, directed, hands-on adjustments each session and a savasana massage or Thai Yoga Massage.
- Customized classes, flows, sequences, and wellness tools to help you achieve your specific wellness goals
- Certification in Ashtanga-Vinyasa Flow, Yin Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Energy work, Thai Yoga Massage and meditation to fit your growing desire to dive deep into a well-rounded yoga practice
- Convenience factor - I travel to you at home or work. Don’t worry about what to wear, what you look like, remembering your mat, or making it to class on time in traffic. Plus, you’ll save up to an hour in travel time.
deepen your yin yoga practice
Join me online twice a week from Feb 24th-April 7th to deepen your yin yoga practice from home. These 12 yin yoga videos dropped in your inbox explore chakras, meridians, fascia, meditation and pranayama including dharma talks from beautiful Central America.
Cost: $40 All in for unlimited access and views.
Benefits of Deepen Your Yin Yoga:
- Improve mindfulness and relaxation, reduce stress, anxiety and depression and relieve physical tension.
- Customized classes, flows, sequences, and wellness tools to help you deepen your yin yoga practice.
- Advanced training in yin yoga, fascia and anatomy with Anatomy Trains author Thomas Myers, Yoga Anatomy author Leslie Kaminoff and mindfulness master Sarah Powers.
- Registrants receive 20% off skype or in-person private yoga sessions with me from May 10th-August 30 2015.
flow n' float
Introducing my favourite offering in 2015. Flow n’ Float is a fusion of two of the most powerful and therapeutic healing modalities I have come across in my own personal growth work. I am honoured to partner with FLOAT Toronto this year to offer a one of a kind opportunity to enjoy a one hour yin-yang yoga practice followed by a one hour float in a sensory deprivation tank.
Dates: Sun Feb 8th & Feb 15th - 9am-11:30am
Cost: $50 per person for yoga & float.
- Deepen your meditation and yoga practice
- Lower levels of stress and anxiety
- Helps manage depression
- Increase your immunity
- Manage chronic pain
- Improve creativity
- Heighten relaxation and rest
private yoga sessions via skype
Travelling? Too tired to leave the house, but aching for some zen time? I got your back. I teach private yoga via skype!
Cost: $50 per one hour online skype session.
Benefits of Private Yoga Via Skype
- Personal Assessment – I will provide a personal assessment and reading of your body upon our first session together, outlining the areas in which we can work to release and resolve.
- 1 on 1 personalized attention for students experiencing physical pain from injuries or extreme stress.
- Customized classes, flows, sequences, and wellness tools to help you achieve your specific wellness goals.
- A plethora of teaching experience (and recognized certifications) in Ashtanga-Vinyasa Flow, Yin Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Energy work, and meditation to fit your changing needs.
- Convenience factor – You do not have to leave the comfort of your home.
- Q & A – Each session will end with an opportunity for you to ask any lingering questions.