- Personal Assessment – I will provide a personal assessment and reading of your body upon our first session together, outlining the areas in which we can work to release and resolve.
- 1 on 1 attention for students experiencing physical pain from injuries or extreme stress.
- Customized classes, flows, sequences, and wellness tools to help you achieve your specific wellness goals.
- A plethora of teaching experience (and recognized certifications) in Ashtanga-Vinyasa Flow, Yin Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Energy work, Thai Yoga Massage and meditation to fit your changing needs and your growing desire to dive deep into a well-rounded yoga practice.
- Convenience factor – You do not have to leave the comfort of your home.
- Q & A – Each session will end with an opportunity for you to ask any lingering questions.