For the low cost of two drop-in yoga classes, you can join me twice a week from February 24th-April 7th 2015 to deepen your at-home yin yoga and yang yoga practice.
Welcome to six transformational weeks, for you and me both. We are digging deep into our mind-body-soul connection and doing it all without leaving the comfort of our home. Twice a week I will create, film and share a deep yin or yang yoga practice with you. All you have to do is click the link you receive in your inbox, select your video of choice (ideally yin in the morning), and get on your mat.
My First Home Practice
Doing yoga at home changes everything. If the discipline is there and the setting is sacred, a home practice can show you things about yourself you never, ever knew. I will never forget the day I did my very first at home yin yoga practice. I blasted THIS, cozied up in the warmest nook of my house, locked the door, burned some incense and went on a wild journey from relaxation to laughter to tears to rage to words on the page. I finally felt free to FEEL - to move, to grunt, to curse, to express- to FEEL everything that was happening rather than hiding and repressing it as I had done so often in group classes. I got to know myself that day, really, really well.
When something felt good, I would linger and I hope you do too. It is underneath all of those layers where our true self and our wild potential resides. Don't turn away. Go there. Let's dig it all up.
Benefits: Improves mindfulness and relaxation, reduces stress, anxiety and depression, relieves physical tension
Dates: February 24th-April 7th, unlimited access to two new yoga videos each week
Style: 12 Yin Yoga classes focused on the 12 primary yin yoga poses to explore our relationship to the chakras, meridians, pranayama and insight meditation.
Cost: $40.00 All In for unlimited access and views
*Payable by Cash, E-transfer or paypal
Bonus: Registrants receive 20% off skype or in-person private yoga sessions with me from May 10th-August 30 2015.
What is Yin Yoga?
- Yin Yoga his a meditative, slow paced practice designed to hold long, deep stretches in stillness, flowing to your edges for a prolonged period of time (anywhere from 3-20 minutes)
- Yin poses improve joint mobility and flexibility.
- Yin yoga targets the connective tissues – the bones, ligaments, tendons and joints.
- Yin yoga typically targets the connective tissues of the hips, pelvis and lower spine.
- Yin yoga poses stimulate the following meridian lines: liver, gall bladder, kidney, urinary bladder, spleen, stomach, often times also addressing the heart, lung, Small Intestine, Large Intestine, Lung, Pericardium, and San Jiao meridian lines. Energy flows through these meridian lines. When energy is blocked, clogged or restricted, yin yoga asanas can help to release tension, emotional and physical.
- Yin practice is best done early in the morning or late at night
Why Should you join?
Over these six transformational weeks, we are digging deep into our mind-body-soul connection and doing it all without leaving the comfort of our home. Twice a week I will create, film and share a deep yin yoga practice with you, addressing everything from breath, mindfulness, anatomy, all the while relieving stress and tension. All you have to do is login with your own passcode, select your video of choice, and get on your mat. This course is suitable to beginners and advanced yogi’s alike. Join a community of budding yin yogi’s across the globe and explore the depths of your practice.